Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy and quick recipe. The peppers flavor the soup and hamburger.
- Pour the can of soup and 1 can of water into a saucepan.
- Bring this mixture to boil.
- Cut the stems off the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Stuff the hamburger into the pepper until it is full.
- Make meat balls with any left over hamburger.
- Place the meat balls and stuffed peppers into the tomatoe soup.
- Simmer covered until the peppers are tender.
- Serve in a bowl like a soup.
awesome just like mom used to make