1/4 Photos of Stuffed Bell Pepper Stew
I love stuffed peppers but hate all the work. This is a stew that takes like stuffed peppers. We love this stew!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- finely shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1In a Dutch oven brown beef and drain off fat.
- 2Add the peppers to the browned meat and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- 3Cook rice following instructions on box.
- 4Stir in the rest of the ingredients accept the rice. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Stir in rice and heat through.
- 5Pour into bowls and top with mozzarella cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Bell Pepper Stew
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 1517.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: