Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The taste of stuffed peppers without the time consuming work!
- 1 lb ground meat, browned (beef, turkey, pork, etc)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (32 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) Uncle Ben's Ready Rice (Spanish, Mexican, Chicken, etc)
- 4 -6 cups chicken stock
- 4 bell peppers, cut into strips (green, red, yellow)
- 1⁄2 onion, cut into strips
- Brown meat until no longer pink.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Place all ingredients in large pot or slow cooker.
- Slowly cook until heated through (20 minutes on stovetop; 1 hour on high in slow cooker). Makes a hearty meal with warm, crusty bread!
This is delish! My family loves stuffed peppers, and they loved this soup. Definitely a keeper...thanks for sharing!