Recipe by Sherri35
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it's a keeper! Quick, easy and very delicious!
- 226.79 g ground round
- 473.18 ml chopped green peppers (or combination of red and green)
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml beef broth (I use low sodium)
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 304.75 g can tomato soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g soup can water
- 354.88 ml hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat small Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add beef and cook until done.
- Add peppers and onion and cook until tender. Stir in pepper, broth, tomatoes, soup and 1 soup can of water.
- Boil; reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Spoon 1/4 cup rice into each bowl and top with 1 cup hot soup.