Recipe by Sherri35
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it's a keeper! Quick, easy and very delicious!
- 1⁄2 lb ground round
- 2 cups chopped green peppers (or combination of red and green)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups beef broth (I use low sodium)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can water
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat small Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add beef and cook until done.
- Add peppers and onion and cook until tender. Stir in pepper, broth, tomatoes, soup and 1 soup can of water.
- Boil; reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Spoon 1/4 cup rice into each bowl and top with 1 cup hot soup.