Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really good and easy alternative to traditional stuffed peppers. The addition of stuffing is good although you can make it without. I got this recipe from the Campbell's web site.
- Mix 1/4 cup stuffing and butter. Set aside.
- Cook beef and onion in skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add tomatoes and corn.
- Add remaining stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Arrange peppers in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon beef mixture over peppers.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
I made this and it was great! I used 2 cans of tomatoes ass well, however; I added rice and shredded mozzerella chesse! YUMMY!
I made this for the first time tonight for my family and some guest and everyone loved it! All the adults had seconds and the kids even ate all of theirs! I made this and it fed 4 adults and 4 kids. I did use two cans of tomatoes as well. Next time I will dice up the bell peppers so the kids will eat them a bit better. VERY good casserole!
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I took others recommendations and used 2 cans of tomatoes instead of one. I also used crushed tomatoes instead of whole tomatoes. This was easy to put together with ingredients I normally have on hand.