1/1 Photo of Stuffed Banana Peppers
Kim D.'s Note:
I found this recipe in a magazine last year and decided to try it out. We serve them with homemade spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in a skillet; drain.
- 2Wash each pepper.
- 3Cut the tops off of each pepper and set aside.
- 4Remove seeds, rinse, and pat dry.
- 5Stuff each pepper with sausage.
- 6Place tops on peppers and secure with toothpicks.
- 7Saute in hot olive oil on each side until pepper is soft.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Banana Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (914 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 553.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g