Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh, Its me in line at Foster's freeze for a chocolate, peanut butter AND banana shake.............and at home, this is fun to make with the kids and has that same "sort" of taste.
- Grab a ripe banana, lay it on it's back (curved side up) create a slit through the skin.
- Gently open up skin and:
- Insert about a ounce of chunky peanut butter.
- Insert about a ounce of chocolate chips.
- Gently close up banana.
- Wrap in foil.
- Cook in a preheated oven of 450 for 10 minutes.
- Take out, remove foil.
- Open up banana (like a baked potato) and eat with a spoon!
Of Course these are great! We were making them in a campfire 100 years ago when I was a girl, only with Hershey bars, and called them "Angels on Horseback" (No idea why!)
These are AWESOME!!!! We made some with peanut butter and chocolate chips and others with marshmellows and chocolate chips!!! Wrapped in foil and placed in a campfire would be an great treat too...