Recipe by Big Sis
Oh, Its me in line at Foster's freeze for a chocolate, peanut butter AND banana shake.............and at home, this is fun to make with the kids and has that same "sort" of taste.
Directions See How It's Made
- Grab a ripe banana, lay it on it's back (curved side up) create a slit through the skin.
- Gently open up skin and:
- Insert about a ounce of chunky peanut butter.
- Insert about a ounce of chocolate chips.
- Gently close up banana.
- Wrap in foil.
- Cook in a preheated oven of 450 for 10 minutes.
- Take out, remove foil.
- Open up banana (like a baked potato) and eat with a spoon!