1/2 Photos of Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
This is very similar to how regular white baked potatoes are made, only the insides are seasoned with milk, butter and sweet brown sugar. Fluffy, creamy and oh, so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Pierce sweet potatoes with fork and place on baking sheet.
- 3Bake 50 minutes or until tender.
- 4Reduce oven temperature to 350*.
- 5Cut lengthwise slice off top of each potato.
- 6Scoop out centers, leaving 1/8 inch thick shell.
- 7In medium bowl, mash potato pulp.
- 8Add milk, butter and brown sugar; beat til fluffy.
- 9Spoon mixture back into shells.
- 10Place shells in large shallow baking pan.
- 11Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 182.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g