Cook1 hr 50 mins
Potatoes can be prepared a day ahead and the last 50 minutes of baking done before serving. Do not try this if you're not a horseradish fan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pierce potatoes with fork and bake 1 hour.
- Remove and cool, place on baking sheet.
- Slice skin away from top of each potato and carefully scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 pulp in shell.
- Be care not to tear shells.
- Spoon pulp into mixing bowl and mash with 6 T sour cream, 6 T butter, 2 T horseradish, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into potato shells, return to oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients, cover and chill until potatoes are done.
- When potatoes are done, remove from the oven, spoon topping on each and serve.