Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an extremely easy and tasty way to grill a baked potato!
Make and share this Stuffed Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Lay potato halves on firm surface and pierce inside several times with a fork.
- Spread 1 piece of butter on each potato half.
- Sprinkle lightly with Garlic Salt, Seasoning salt, and Black Pepper on both potatoe halves.
- Put 1 slice of onion on potatoes and join halves.
- Wrap with aluminum foil.
- Grill over medium heat for 1 hour, turning 1/4 turn every 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for at least 20 minutes.