Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Scrub potatoes and wrap in foil.
- Bake for 1-1/2 hour, until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulp.
- Mash the potato pulp with butter,salt, pepper, and cream cheese.
- Place back in potato skins.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
These were very good. I used vegetable cream cheese and it added a very nice flavor. My husband really like them too.
lovely, flavourful twice baked potato! I scaled it down to one large potato for the two of us and used becel margarine instead of the butter. I used a chipotle & garlic spread, turned out sooo tasty!! Good crunchy skin and lovely soft inside. i will be making these again, thanks for posting.
its one of my fav to make its really good. I dont use all that much cream cheese because I tend to make at my dinner parties but if you put a bit of chedder or any kind of chesse you like it makes it just that much better. Try topping it with green onions and bacon bits MMMMMMMMMMMM