- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Scrub potatoes and wrap in foil.
- Bake for 1-1/2 hour, until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulp.
- Mash the potato pulp with butter,salt, pepper, and cream cheese.
- Place back in potato skins.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika.