Recipe by Juenessa
From Taste of Home Magazine. These are a little bit different from some of the other recipes in that these have garlic and ranch dressing mix in them.
- 5 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- crumbled cooked bacon
- chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes at 400° for 1 hour or until tender.
- Reduce heat to 375°.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the pulp with butter.
- Stir in 1 cup of cheese, sour cream, salad dressing mix, chives and garlic.
- Spoon into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with bacon and green onions.