Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An unconventional stuffed potato recipe. This one is good for you and great tasting!
- 1 russet potato (scrubbed and baked)
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 59.14 ml red onion, diced
- 14.79-29.58 ml salsa
- salt and pepper
- Slice the baked potato down the middle and smash it up a bit so soften the flesh and flatten out.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with smashed avacado, shredded carrots, diced onions, and salsa.
- Dig in and enjoy!
Awsome!!! Great and great for you. Didn't have the onions. Added lemon juice and garlic salt to the avocado turned out great. Have then almost every night.
What a pleasant surprise this recipe was! It sounds like a strange combination of ingredients, but everything works together just beautifully! Delicious!!