Recipe by keen5
I love these and don't make them often enough! Sometimes I can just have one of these for lunch. Cook/prep time does not include pre-baking the potato. I pre-cook mine in the oven (my preference), but you can also microwave it.
Top Review by alisha.mills
We really liked these, but I printed it based on low calories. The calorie count is totally off as a baked potato plain has more calories than is listed here. With 1 russet, 1 zuc, 1/2 T of butter for sautee, 1 oz cheese it was 310 calories. Still not bad and they did taste wonderful.
- 1 baking potato
- grated zucchini (enough to equal amount of potato)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- gruyere cheese, grated (enough to top potato)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potato until done; slice off top and scoop out, leaving shell intact.
- Grate enough zucchini to equal the amount of potato and saute in butter.
- Mix potato with zucchini and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff potato shell with potato-zucchini mixture and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees just long enough to reheat and melt cheese, about 5 minutes.