Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 4 mins
A modified p90x recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 40 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 36 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled or baked and cubed
- 4 tablespoons scallions
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese
- garlic pepper
- nonfat plain yogurt
- Bake the potatoes at 425 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes, or microwave for about 8 minutes.
- let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- When the potatoes are done, scoop insides into a small bowl, reserving skin.
- Add the spinach, chicken, scallions, cheese, and seasonings.
- Fill the potato skins with the mixture and bake in the oven 10 minutes longer to blend the flavors.