Stuffed Baked Acorn Squash
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Halve 2 acorn squash crosswise. Scoop out seeds and discard.
- Set squash halves, scooped side down, on buttered baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the squash is baking, heat a skillet coated with olive oil on medium heat and saute tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash. Add tarragon and mix with vegetables.
- Remove squash from oven and prick insides with fork. Coat the inside first with butter and then with dark brown sugar. Add sauteed vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Bake for another 20 minutes, this time with scooped side facing up.
- Remove from oven, top each squash with brie cheese, and bake for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.