Recipe by Judith N.
These are yummy little morsels that make a great starter or are great for a buffet table. I had them at a friend's house and begged for the recipe! Kid's love to help make these too.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 (6 ounce) containerstove-top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 lb bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Saute 1 stick of butter and the minced onion until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the canister of Chicken stuffing mix, remove from heat.
- To the well beaten egg, add enough milk to measure 1 cup.
- Add this liquid to the stuffing mix and blend by hand. Allow to cool.
- Cut bacon strips into thirds.
- Take small balls of mix and wrap with bacon.
- Place in shallow pan seam side down and bake at 450 degrees until the bacon is almost cooked. Approximately 10 to 15 minutes depending on your oven and how well you like your bacon done.