Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 20 small sweet baby bell peppers
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 10 kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 2 small jalapenos, thinly sliced crosswise
- lavender rose honey (Lavender-Rose Honey#461319)
- Preheat a grill.
- Grill the peppers over moderately high heat, turning until lightly charred and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Peel off any charred parts and halve the peppers lengthwise.
- Cut out the cores and scrape the seeds, and arrange the peppers cut sides up on plates.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each pepper half with the yogurt mixture.
- Scatter the olives and jalapenos on top.
- Drizzle each plate with 2 teaspoons of honey and serve.
Well, these were just the bees knees! Very yummy! I quartered the recipe and used sourwood honey with a sprinkle of lavender sugar. Thanks for a great way to use my baby peppers!