I get requests for these on a regular basis. For a festive look, use different colored peppers. These can also be heated on foil on a grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine bacon, shallot, cheese, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 3Using a small paring knife, cut off stem end of pepper.
- 4Cut a small slit in the other end of pepper.
- 5Put mixture in plastic bag and snip corner in order to "pipe" into peppers.
- 6Fill peppers 3/4's of the way full.
- 7Spray sheetpan with cooking spray. Spray a piece of foil, if grilling.
- 8Place peppers on pan.
- 9Bake 15-18 minutes until peppers begin to soften and cheese melts.
- 10Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Baby Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 510.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 14.4 g