Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe out of a magazine. It looks like a cute little appy. I haven't tried it yet.
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced red peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sliced chives
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400º.
- Put potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water, and cook potatoes 10 min or until tender.
- Drain and halve.
- Scoop out center of each potato.
- Mash and mix with red pepper, olive oil, sour cream, mayo, and thyme.
- Fill the potato shells with the mashed mixture.
- You can use a pastry bag if you want it fancy or you can just use a spoon.
- Sprinkle with chives and cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes.
These potatoes tasted great but I could not easily scoop the center (I boiled them for 20 minutes) out of the potatos so I ended up just mashing all the ingredients together. So instead of stuffed baked potatos, I ended up with stuffed mashed potatos. I liked the unique flavor the red pepper added to these potatos. Thanks for sharin the recipe!