Recipe by KDSCOMOX
From the Wild Rose Herbal Detox Cookbook - absolutely delicious and good for you!
- 3 large avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 tart apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup baked salmon
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits. Remove flesh with spoon and reserve shell.
- Mash avocado and place in medium mixing bowl. Mix in lemon juice.
- Add eggs, apple, salmon, onions, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon back into shells.
- Top with roasted almonds and serve with lemon slices.