Recipe by Charmie777
I found this recipe many, many years ago, and have altered it to our family's tastes. This is just so refreshing and looks elegant on a plate.
Top Review by linpo
The second time I made this I cheated and bought precut mixture of tomato, onion and jalapeno. Turned out great in half the time. I love bruschetta so this is my new go to item. Also used basil instead of oregano as I love basil.
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 large avocados, halved and pitted