1 hr 10 mins
Rozanne in Texas's Note:
This is a combination of recipes. I was trying to emulate a restaurant in Kansas City. I didn't quite get it but it's good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak artichokes in cold water to rid them of dirt.
- 2Mix together breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, and cheese.
- 3Rub the artichokes with lemon juice.
- 4Spoon the breadcrumb mixture into the artichokes.
- 5Drizzle artichokes with olive oil.
- 6Place into a Dutch oven or large cooking pan.
- 7Add water, lemon juice and bay leaf to pan and cook, covered, for at least an hour over low heat until leaves come off easily.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 656.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g