- 1 (14 ounce) canwhole artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If necessary, slice off the bottom of each artichoke heart so that it sits upright.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Stuff hearts with cream cheese mixture, mounding slightly on top.
- Roll stuffed hearts in melted butter and then in Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.