Recipe by Bergy
Make this for as many as you want! This is an attractive side salad. Make up a large platter of these for a buffet. The date and apricot flavor compliment each other and it is reasonably low calorie.
Top Review by BarbryT
Very very nice. (A definite 4 and 3/8ths) The flavors and textures work together well. The sweet of the dates, the tartness of the apricots, the creaminess of the filling and the crunch of the lettuce makes these a delightful side dish. I shall be making these again.
- 2 -3 fresh apricots, halved and stone removed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (or use a lettuce cup)
- 4 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons dates, chopped fine