Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for a evening snack or for when the kids come home from school. Substitiutions: Substitute dried cranberries for raisins. Variation Cream Cheese & Raisin Stuffed Apple Omit peanut butter and cereal. Mix 1 Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread and 2 Tbsp. raisins. Fill apple with cream cheese spread mixture
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- Mix peanut butter, cereal and raisins.
- Spoon into center of apple.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Very yummy, quick, and healthy snack. The kids loved it. Everyone used a different kind of cereal and all were great. Thanks. Made for PAC Fall 2008.