Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Low Fat - Low Carb Oh so good
- 2 medium eggplants
- vegetable oil cooking spray (1 spray)
- 2 medium onions
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 Italian tomatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice eggplant lengthwise (do not peel). Place on a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Dice remaining vegetables into 1/4-inch pieces. Add garlic, oil and seasoning. Place into another pan.
- Bake both eggplants and vegetables in oven for 20 minutes.
- Let rest for a few minutes. Then scoop out center of eggplant and add to vegetable mix. Add cheese and fill eggplant shells.
- Place back in oven for 15 more minutes.