1/1 Photo of Stuffed Acorn Squash
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 10x6 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Remove and discard the seed. Place cut side down in prepared baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes.
- 3Combine turkey, celery, and onion in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until turkey is browned and crumbly, about 8 minutes; drain well.
- 4Add salt, cinnamon, and curry powder to turkey mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Stir in the applesauce and the bread cubes.
- 5Turn over squash in baking dish. Spoon equal portions of the turkey mixture into each squash half. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 439.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g