Recipe by PrimQuilter
Get creative with your potato ! I keep containers full of diced and cooked things so my family can throw one of these together quickly. Add on's below.
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, prick and microwave potato until cooked.
- Squeeze potato open and mash down to allow for toppings.
- Add butter and salt and pepper.
- Top with sour cream.
- Add your add on's.
- Top with cheese.
- Microwave 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with extra sour cream if desired.
- These get very hot so please let them cool down before eating !
- Taco meat or chicken, jalapenos, salsa, mexican cheese.
- My favorite:.
- Diced deli ham, cooked broccoli, black olives, carmalized onions, cheddar cheese.
- Pepperoni slices, black olives, mushrooms, mozz. and cheddar cheese.