Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Get creative with your potato ! I keep containers full of diced and cooked things so my family can throw one of these together quickly. Add on's below.
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Wash, prick and microwave potato until cooked.
- Squeeze potato open and mash down to allow for toppings.
- Add butter and salt and pepper.
- Top with sour cream.
- Add your add on's.
- Top with cheese.
- Microwave 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with extra sour cream if desired.
- These get very hot so please let them cool down before eating !
- Taco meat or chicken, jalapenos, salsa, mexican cheese.
- My favorite:.
- Diced deli ham, cooked broccoli, black olives, carmalized onions, cheddar cheese.
- Pepperoni slices, black olives, mushrooms, mozz. and cheddar cheese.
I'll often microwave a potato for breakfast or lunch, and this is a great way to make them! Had the pizza one today. I'll definitely make again. Thanks for posting!
Good stuff, lots of possibilities here. Mine looked a lot like your photo though and the broccoloi is a must have for me.