Recipe by bsneary
This is Grandma's Stuff she used to make for a crowd. I got this recipe only by watching her and writing down what she did.
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion and green pepper.
- Grate cheese.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Brown hamburger until pink is gone. Add chopped onions and greenpeppers. Cook until vegetables are limp.
- Mix meat mixture, macaroni and tomato sauce.
- Pou half of mixture inot a large pan.
- top with half of cheese.
- Add rest of meat mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.