- 4 Pillsbury toaster strudel pastries
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast pastries according to package directions and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes and let stand for 2 minutes until almost set.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Put pastries in ungreased 8" square dish.
- Spread pudding over the top and cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into square and top with remaining topping.