Recipe by VA
Quick and easy appetizer. Good either warm or room temp. I'm not really sure how many this makes - depends on how big you cut them
Top Review by Aunt Paula
This was fantastic! We loved this! Easy to make, not too long to bake. Makes a lot, which is great for leftovers. I took suggestion from another chef and added just a little pizza sauce to layers before I baked it, and used the rest for dipping. Yum! Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages pizza dough, refrigerated (roll out)
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- oregano or italian seasoning
- pizza sauce, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 15x10 jelly roll pan.
- Cover bottom with 1 crust, spreading to fit.
- Layer salami, ham, pepperoni and cheese.
- Top with crust, spreading to cover.
- Bake 25 minutes, brush with olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.