Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and easy appetizer. Good either warm or room temp. I'm not really sure how many this makes - depends on how big you cut them
- 2 (680.38 g) package pizza dough, refrigerated (roll out)
- 113.39 g hard salami, sliced
- 113.39 g ham, sliced
- 113.39 g pepperoni, sliced
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- oregano or italian seasoning
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 15x10 jelly roll pan.
- Cover bottom with 1 crust, spreading to fit.
- Layer salami, ham, pepperoni and cheese.
- Top with crust, spreading to cover.
- Bake 25 minutes, brush with olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
This was fantastic! We loved this! Easy to make, not too long to bake. Makes a lot, which is great for leftovers. I took suggestion from another chef and added just a little pizza sauce to layers before I baked it, and used the rest for dipping. Yum! Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for a great recipe.
What a great and easy way to have Stromboli. I made half the recipes for DH and myself and we loved it. The only change I made was adding some pizza sauce to the dough before adding the toppings. Bake time was perfect and the pizza sauce for dipping is a must. A recipe I can't wait to make for my GD. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 09 :)
Fun recipe and easy. Made it last night for a quick dinner with a co worker. Worked midnights. We had soup and these. I added pickles, don't laugh, but I love them and they were good. I love pickles on sandwiches like this. Only on my 1/2, my co worker didn't want the pickles, lol. I added onion too had 1/2 of a medium size one that I needed to use, so just thin sliced, not much at all. I didn't need dipping sauce, but I offered to it to my co worker and he loved it. Just some marinara sauce. It was easy, tasty, and simple. These would be perfect appetizers, but also just nice for a soup and sandwich dinner. Thx for a great little sandwich!