1/4 Photos of Stromboli Squares
Quick and easy appetizer. Good either warm or room temp. I'm not really sure how many this makes - depends on how big you cut them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 15x10 jelly roll pan.
- 2Cover bottom with 1 crust, spreading to fit.
- 3Layer salami, ham, pepperoni and cheese.
- 4Top with crust, spreading to cover.
- 5Bake 25 minutes, brush with olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 6Bake additional 10 minutes.
- 7Cut into squares and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stromboli Squares
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 201.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: