Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Easy Weeknight Supper from The Best of Mr. Food Cooking Quickies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 6 ounces thin sliced ham
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat, and saute onion 4 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- Unroll dough, and press into an 8" x 12" rectangle on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread mustard over dough to within 1/2" of edges.
- Arrange cheese, onion and ham lengthwise down center of dough, leaving a 1/2" border at both ends. Sprinkle seasoning over ham.
- Fold up the pizza dough lengthwise pinching the edges to seal it up. Brush top of dough with egg.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until browned.