Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fantastic flavor. My DH LOVED this!
- 1 round focaccia bread (8 or 9 inches in diameter)
- 59.14 ml Italian dressing (Good Seasons)
- 4-6 leaf lettuce
- 4-6 slice red onions
- 4-6 slice green peppers
- 113.39 g sliced provolone cheese
- 113.39 g sliced deli ham
- 113.39 g sliced salami
- 8 pepperoncini peppers, drained and thinly sliced (bottled Italian peppers)
- Cut bread in half horizontally. Drizzle dressing evenly over the cut sides of the bread.
- Layer the lettuce, red onion, green pepper, provolone, ham, and salami on the bottom half of the bread top with the sliced pepperoncini peppers. Top with top half. Cut into 4-6 wedges.
I added tomato slices and Drizzled with italian dressing. I made my own focaccia bread in individual loaves. This made 4 nice size sandwiches for my construction crew. Met with great reviews. Thanks for sharing
I'm eating this right now and it's the best sandwich I've ever made! Sometimes my husband doesn't have time to eat his lunch so he brings it home for a midnight snack. (If he brings this one home-I'm eating it for dinner-I'll make him something else...or he's on his own!) Thanks for a yummy lunch!
This was very good and so simple!! I added sliced tomatoes though and put some cracked pepper on them and sea salt.