- 1 round focaccia bread (8 or 9 inches in diameter)
- 59.14 ml Italian dressing (Good Seasons)
- 4-6 leaf lettuce
- 4-6 slice red onions
- 4-6 slice green peppers
- 113.39 g sliced provolone cheese
- 113.39 g sliced deli ham
- 113.39 g sliced salami
- 8 pepperoncini peppers, drained and thinly sliced (bottled Italian peppers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread in half horizontally. Drizzle dressing evenly over the cut sides of the bread.
- Layer the lettuce, red onion, green pepper, provolone, ham, and salami on the bottom half of the bread top with the sliced pepperoncini peppers. Top with top half. Cut into 4-6 wedges.