Recipe by EvaMom
I made my dough in my breadmaker. and for the veggies I used a bag of steamfresh mixed veggies steamed in the microwave for 5 min. Preperation time does not include making the dough.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
5 stars for easy. (Mostly. I need some major practice spreading pizza dough!) Husband liked this, I used a can of low fat cream of soup, and I used a mix of mozz and sharp cheddar. I would suggeest letting this sit for 5-10 minutes after baking and before cutting, so the filling sets a bit. Thanks EvaMom!
- 453.59 g pizza dough
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 354.88 ml frozen mixed vegetables
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked ham
- 354.88 ml shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Flatten out dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Mix the soup, veggies and ham, and spread down the middle of the dough. Top with the cheese. Fold the dough over mixture and pinch at the top and ends to seal it.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes.