Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made my dough in my breadmaker. and for the veggies I used a bag of steamfresh mixed veggies steamed in the microwave for 5 min. Preperation time does not include making the dough.
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Flatten out dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Mix the soup, veggies and ham, and spread down the middle of the dough. Top with the cheese. Fold the dough over mixture and pinch at the top and ends to seal it.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes.
5 stars for easy. (Mostly. I need some major practice spreading pizza dough!) Husband liked this, I used a can of low fat cream of soup, and I used a mix of mozz and sharp cheddar. I would suggeest letting this sit for 5-10 minutes after baking and before cutting, so the filling sets a bit. Thanks EvaMom!