This is an easy to put together appetizer. Cut down the portions for a smaller gathering or family meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed (1lb)
- 1/2 lb deli salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup romano cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions.
- 2Punch down.
- 3Roll each loaf into 15" X 12" rectangle.
- 4Arrange a fourth of the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle.
- 5Sprinkle each with a fourth of the mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- 6Roll up each rectangle jelly roll style beginning with the long side.
- 7Seal seams and ends.
- 8Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets.
- 9Brush with egg yolk.
- 10Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 12Serve warm.
- 13Refrigerate leftovers.
- 14Good cold too!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stromboli Appetizers for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 411.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough