Recipe by edksworld
My kids love both making this and eating it! This is a very basic recipe, but you can easily add more of your favorite pizza toppings.
Top Review by Greeny4444
This is great. I also used a can of refrigerated French bread dough (Simply Pillsbury), because I wanted to make it the same night. I used turkey pepperoni, and we dipped it in tomato-basil spaghetti sauce. I'm glad we tried it!
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw bread dough. Spread on cookie sheet like a pizza crust.
- Mix together the egg yolks, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, and vegetable oil. Spread on dough like butter.
- Cover with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese and any other desired toppings.
- Roll like a jelly roll from the long end. Place seam side down and brush with egg white.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Slice and serve with heated pizza sauce.