Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My kids love both making this and eating it! This is a very basic recipe, but you can easily add more of your favorite pizza toppings.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw bread dough. Spread on cookie sheet like a pizza crust.
- Mix together the egg yolks, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, and vegetable oil. Spread on dough like butter.
- Cover with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese and any other desired toppings.
- Roll like a jelly roll from the long end. Place seam side down and brush with egg white.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Slice and serve with heated pizza sauce.
This is great. I also used a can of refrigerated French bread dough (Simply Pillsbury), because I wanted to make it the same night. I used turkey pepperoni, and we dipped it in tomato-basil spaghetti sauce. I'm glad we tried it!
I saw the rating on this recipe and decided to try it. I made it for dinner tonight and it turned out great! I also used refrigerated french bread and it was great, everyone loved it. Thanks!
I made this tonight for supper and it was a hit with everyone!! I used refridgerated french bread, but everything else was the same. Very good and I will be making again very soon.