Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
found in a magazine
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 3⁄4 lb frozen italian style meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon concentrated au jus sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook spaghetti according to package. Meanwhile, in large skillet saute meatballs, onion and garlic in oil for 4-5 minutes or until meatballs are browned.
- Stir in the soup, milk, au jus sauce and seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Gradually stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil).
- Drain spaghetti, stir into skillet. Serve immediately.