Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a delicious meal - comfort food at our house! Easy to put together and oh so good! This was in a coupon insert in the Sunday paper. Serve over hot cooked egg noodles
- 4 boneless butterfly pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the drippings, saute onion and mushrooms until tender.
- Stir in the water, mustard and salt; bring to a boil.
- Return chops to pan.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Combine the flour and sour cream until smooth; add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil;cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve pork chops and mustard-mushroom sauce over egg noodles.
Extremely easy to prepare and the recipe came together quickly. Thanks for sharing!