Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I love crockpot cooking and my family loves mushrooms. This one turned out well on all accounts. From Betty Crocker.
- 2 lbs baby button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton beefy mushroom soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Add the mushrooms to a 4 quart slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the butter, sherry, half-and-half, garlic, and soup mix until well blended.
- Add soup mixture to slowcooker; gently stir to coat mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until mushrooms are tender and hot.
- Add sour cream to the slow-cooker; stir gently to blend.
- Sprinkle parsley over mushrooms right before serving.
- May keep warm on low heat for 2 hours.
I had this recipe at a friends house last night and loved it. I am not sure if it was cooked in a slow cooker or not but I can say it was delicious Thanks Jenna Naquin for a very tasty recipe —
I enjoyed this as well!! I did cook it in a crockpot. Much easier to do and it leaves elements free for other "stuff". Great little recipe. I served it over rice with scallops.