8 hrs 43 mins
8 hrs 18 mins
Just Cher's Note:
Not sure where this recipe originated from. I have had it in a recipe file for many years. All I know is my family really enjoys it and I hope you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put steak in a large zip lock bag.
- 2Combine beer, oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir well; pour over steak and seal bag. Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3Remove steak and discard marinade.
- 4Place steak on a lightly greased rack or broiler pan. Broil 3 inches from heat for 8 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- 5Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips and keep warm.
- 6Sauté onions, mushrooms and paprika in butter in a large skillet over medium high heat, stirring constantly till tender.
- 7To serve: Place 2 slices of french bread on serving plate and top with steak, onion/mushrooms and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 871.7
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 1302.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 46.5 g