Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups wide egg noodles, uncooked
- In a large fry pan, cook and crumble the ground beef with onion until the beef is no longer pink and the onion is tender.
- Gradually blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Family all agreed too bland for our tastes
My husband liked this quick and easy one dish meal. The only thing I did different was to add the whole can of beef broth to make enough liquid to cook the noodles. Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle