Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very good recipe that you can put together when company shows up or you are have a tailgate party at you home before the game.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chili sauce (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- Mix all ingredients together, EXCEPT the sour cream, French Bread and the Mozzarella cheese.
- Cook until hamburger is done and add the sour cream and let it melt into the hamburger.
- Spoon meat mixture onto slices of the French bread and top with a slice of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Place under the broiler until cheese melts.