Recipe by Mika G.
This recipe is great for a game day or for a fast weeknight dinner.
Top Review by Chef Wedemeyer
It was so delish! WE all loved it and one of my friends stopped by to pick something up and said that something smells really good and now she wants the recipe too! YUMMY and super easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add bacon and garlic.
- Combine the flour, salt, paprika and nutmeg; gradually stir into beef mixture until blended.
- Stir in soup and mushrooms(mixture will be thick). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in sour cream. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through; stirring occasionally(do not boil). Serve on buns.