Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
Top Review by kimholtkc
This turned out to be really tasty. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that more instruction could be provided for cooking (and seasoning) the meat. I opted for an Indian flavor and used some masala and curry, along with some minced onion in the sliced sirloin that I used. It was excellent!
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons homemade gourmet grandmother's sunday beef roast seasoning
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups cooked beef, sliced into strips
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked